August 25 2014
On continue en Europe avec un petit crochet par la Russie avec la TRES jolie Fiora ! C'est bien simple, ses cosplays sont tellement bien foutus et sa gallerie est tellement fabuleuse que j'ai eu du mal à me limiter au nombre de photos requises pour l'article... Allez voir sa page ça vaut la peine !
Hélas pour la belle, la barrière de la langue devait être ennuyeuse pour elle et ça se ressent dans ses réponses qu'on a parfois du mal à comprendre.. mais bon ! On ne lui en tiendra pas rigueur !
1. How long have you been cosplaying ?
About a year, before that I was just a spectator. I always liked cosplay but now I have more time.
2. Other hobbies or passions except cosplay ?
My hobbies are sports like swimming, skating, as well as make-up, drawing and computer games.
3. Are you going to local conventions ? And international ones ?
While I was PhotoCosplay, rarely able to go whereever. But this summer I plan to visit three Russian festivals.
4. Most cosplayers are making their costumes themselves, you too ?
Yes, I try to do it myself. But I do not have a sewing machine. I do everything by hand and sometimes resort to the help of a friend.
5. From what is a costume made of ?
This costume I sewed for example, is made of synthetic leather, armor and helmet are made of linoleum and all by hand. Ears are made of plastic clay.
6. Some costumes looks heavy or hard to be in, did you ever had to wear such problematic costume ?
Yes, it happens quite uncomfortable in suits, but once you get used to the role of a character such details you just do not care. As a bud that all material becomes irrelevant and where they take strength to wear a heavy armor and helmets.
7. Any favorite costume ?
My Favorite costumes are Lara Croft and Syndra.
8. Once a costume has been used, what do u do with it ? Trashing or stocking it ?
I do not sell suits ... at least for now .... it's memory, and they invested so much effort ... everything is in the closet and sometimes some parts of costumes use (wear) in real life.
9. Making a costume requires some skills like sewing. But other skills are needed to make a weapon for example. How do you do your stuff ?
As long as I do not need a weapon-material I still can not help rabotat. My friend he makes wooden swords and staves.
10. A cosplayer buying costumes on ebay, is it evil ?
Definitely Yes!! It is very expensive and I do not see how to order costumes they ebey of cheap fabric and sewn loosely and do not sit on the size but I think that for beginners cosplayers can be ordered there, who have not yet acquired the relevant skills. And some of the details for cosplay also available there, such as wigs.
11. Cosplay requires a lot of time. Is it hard to combine it with everyday life (job, studies…) ?
I was in medical school but the work of a doctor does not leave time for cosplay, it leaves little time for anything. So I decided to get out of there and just be a medical assistant. So I do have free time and I am prezhdnemu helping people and saving their lives.
12. You have a budget for cosplay ?
Yes, I will look for will work.
13. Do you buy PVC figures ? Or GK (garage kits) ?
No (don't understand questions but i think no)
14. Any favorite anime or paper manga ?
Manga : Tenjou Tenge,The Tarot cafe,Petshop of horrors and animes : Ergo Proxy,T Tenge,Stains Gate,Baccano.
15. Any future cosplay idea ?
Lara croft Legend, Lara's Shadow (Tomb Raider Underworld) Felicia (Darkstalkers) Anastasia (Anastasia Romanova).
16. Playing on PC or console ? Playing MMO(RPG) ?
League oF Legends. Tomb raider,Marvel vs Capcom 3.
17. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend jealous or upset when you wear sexy outfits for cosplay ?
Yes, I think yes, sometimes.
18. Does your family help you in your coslayer life ?
No.They dont understand me.
19. Ever encounter problems with other cosplayers (jealousy for ex) ?
20. If you wanna say something to the world, here is your chance !
Cosplay is amazing! Thanks to it you can express yourself, it's also work.
Sa page deviantart : http://fiora-solo-top.deviantart.com