August 29 2014
Un petit retour en Russie avec la belle LisVanPiece ! Vous excuserez le caractère un peu érotique des deux premières photos de l'interview... mais il n'y a pas de nu sur ces photos, et je crois que de nos jours, voir 2 filles ensemble n'a plus rien de choquant !
1. How long have you been cosplaying ?
More than 2.5 years.
2. Other hobbies or passions except cosplay ?
First thing is drawing. I loved to draw when i was a little girl, so now this hobby outgrown in my profession. Second thing is games. I like play fighting and adventure games. And many-many other things like reading books and watching cartoons!
3. Are you going to local conventions ? And international ones ?
Yes i'm visited fests in my city, but never been on fests in other countries. But i saw many videos of different fests, it's so funny!
4. Most cosplayers are making their costumes themselves, you too ?
50/50. My boyfriend helps me with craft.
5. From what is a costume made of ?
Oh, many different types of tissue!
6. Some costumes looks heavy or hard to be in, did you ever had to wear such problematic costume ?
I'm not sure i have a costumes which really hard to wear. Let's see, well, i think most problematic to wear is Rachel Alucard shoes. They haven't got heels, so i'm always afraid of falling back.
7. Any favorite costume ?
I think it's Vita from MSLN for now!
8. Once a costume has been used, what do u do with it ? Trashing or stocking it ?
Trying to sell them, surely.
9. Making a costume requires some skills like sewing. But other skills are needed to make a weapon for example. How do you do your stuff ?
I said in question #4 that my boyfriend helps me with hard work, but other things like painting or something like that i do by myself.
10. A cosplayer buying costumes on ebay, is it evil ?
No, but they must say about it when someone will ask: " is you did it by yourself?". I hate liars who say it's their work, costume by their own hands, but it isn't it.
11. Cosplay requires a lot of time. Is it hard to combine it with everyday life (job, studies…) ?
Yes, but only if you work. When i'm studied in university, i had more time for it.
12. You have a budget for cosplay ?
13. Do you buy PVC figures ? Or GK (garage kits) ?
14. Any favorite anime or paper manga ?
Mahou shoujo, i think. And something dramatic. I can't choose one title.
15. Any future cosplay idea ?
Jam Kuradoberi from Guilty Gear series.
16. Playing on PC or console ? Playing MMO(RPG) ?
I have got a PC and PS1, but i played on many consols. I like RPG as genre, but mostly i play in fighting games!
17. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend jealous or upset when you wear sexy outfits for cosplay ?
He says "MOOOOORE!", hahaha! ^^
18. Does your family help you in your coslayer life ?
Yes, i'll thank them for it.
19. Ever encounter problems with other cosplayers (jealousy for ex) ?
In real life, not yet.
20. If you wanna say something to the world, here is your chance !
Don't worry, be happy! Let's ROCK!
Page deviantart : http://lisvanpiece.deviantart.com