April 18 2015
Voici une nouvelle interview, toujours en Italie, avec la très jolie Kicka Cosplay !
1. For how long have you been in cosplay?
I started in november 2009 :) !
2. Cosplay is a time consuming hobby. how long does it take to craft your costumes?
Depends of the costume complexity, I usually work 1/2 months to create a costume.
3. Any other hobby or passion besides cosplaying?
At the moment I don't have other hobbies, this passion require so much time and money.. so it's not possible to have other distractions.
4. What materials are you using for cosplay crafting, worbla? Foam? Can you talk about that a little bit? I've seen we have transparent worbla now...
I usually use forex,eva foam and I tried worbla for my Demon Hunter. I prefer foam/forex to make my costumes, especially the armors.
5. Do you have any FAVORITE cosplayer?
I have so many favourite cosplayers *_* !
6. Did you hurt yourself while making a cosplay or in a convention?
During my work I had more problems. One day I've cut my hand with a cutter.. blood everywhere! Or hot glue on your hand!
7. Do you sell your old cosplays, or just keep it in a huge closet?
I sell few costumes because I'm fond to my little creations !
8. Who teached you to craft your cosplays? Your family? By reading books or watching youtube tutorials?
I learned on internet, I've watched the video tutorials and my friends teached me some techniques !
9. Which conventions are you going to this year?
I'm going to any conventions in Italy :) !
10. What is your limit budget for a cosplay?
It depends.. I prefer to spend more money for the quality fabrics and the good materials for my costume.
11. Any future super secret cosplay project in mind?
I would make Zero from Drakengard III.
12. What are you doing in "real" life for a living?
I'm studying in a Graphic academy, I will degree in June!
13. You best souvenir from a convention? And your worst?
My best souvenir is a gorgeous printed of my Kougyoku,this is a gift of my friend! My worst souvenir was the scar I got from my shoes of Nia!
14. Any advice for cosplay wannabees or beginners?
Learn on the errors and compare with your friends or a cosplayer more experienced ;)
15. Do you have limits ? Some cosplays you will never make (too sexy, too hard, too heavy...) ?
I would like to continue to improve my skills, but I do not think of making costumes too sexy.
Sa page facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kickacosplay
Son site perso : http://kickacosplay.wix.com/kicka-cosplay#!home/mainPage