April 30 2015
Voici l'interview de la belle espagnole Jill Styler ! Attention que certaines réponses sont un peu dures à comprendre, mais bon si je savais parler espagnol comme elle parle anglais !
1. For how long have you been in cosplay ?
2. Cosplay is a time consuming hobby. How long does it take to craft your costumes ?
So it depends on how hard is the suit I want to make. It can takes from one week to one month.
3. Any other hobby or passion Besides cosplaying ?
Sports, skating, Draw, edit photos, make up.
4. What materials are you using for cosplay crafting, worbla? Foam? Can you talk a little bit About That? I've seen we have transparent worbla now ...
I can not afford to use these materials .... and I have no time to make armor.
5. Do you have any favorite cosplayer ?
Yes. Ladylemon, Jessica Nigri, Crystal Graziano - Precious Cosplay, Kristen Hughey, Angela Bermudez ...
6. Did you hurt yourself while making a cosplay or in a convention ?
Yes, I burnt my finger with a hot melt gun for Jill valentine's backpack (Resident Evil Revelations).
7. Do you sell your old cosplays, or just keep it in a huge closet ?
Sometimes : for my cosplay of Sakura Haruno, I sold it. For current cosplays I dont' sell it.
8. Who teached you to craft your cosplays ? Your family ? By reading books or watching youtube tutorials ?
My friends, internet and my friend seamstress to help me make some things, I still have not learned them.
9. Which conventions are you going to this year ?
Comic Fan Madrid (Spain), Expomanga Madrid (Spain), Metropli of Gijon, Asturias (Spain), Japan Weekend Madrid (Spain) and Expocomic Madrid (Spain).
10. What is your budget limit for a cosplay ?
Pfeeeww 100 euros and I would have to save for months.
11. Any future cosplay super-secret project in mind ?
It is super secret so I will not tell xD.
12. What are you doing in "real" life for a living ?
Apprenticeship of community manager, promoter and model.
13. You best souvenir from a convention ? And your worst ?
Both the best and the worst and I repeated multiple times.
14. Any advice for beginners or wannabees cosplay ?
When need help with anything, be careful who you provide the help, unfortunately because in this world there is much interested / envious. But it must not discourage you, fight for what you want and like, no matter what others say or think.
15: Do you have limits? Some cosplays you will never make (because too sexy, too hard, too heavy ...) ?
I will not go naked anywhere, even if the cosplayed character is ! hahaha.
Sa page facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jillstylercosplay
Sa page deviantart : http://jillstyler.deviantart.com