June 8 2015
Voici l'interview de la plantureuse et très sexy Dalin du Mexique ! Hélas elle a refusé de faire la photo dédicace, j'ai donc du prendre une photo "selfie" sur son compte instagram... Dommage !
1. For how long have you been in cosplay ?
For almost five years.
2. Cosplay is a time consuming hobby. how long does it take to craft your costumes ?
it can vary on the level of detail of each costume.
3. Any other hobby or passion besides cosplaying ?
i really like to spend my time watching anime, reading books and manga, going to the cinema and talking with all my friends.
4. What materials are you using for cosplay crafting, worbla ? Foam ? Can you talk about that a little bit ? I've seen we have transparent worbla now...
I'm new in all the things about armors, i only have had the chance to make one armor a long time ago, the character was saber. i made that armor with plastic "Pet". Now for the first time i'm learning to use worbla, i have my first piece now.
5. Do you have any FAVORITE cosplayer ?
A lot of! There is a lot of awesome cosplayers!
6. Did you hurt yourself while making a cosplay or in a convention ?
Sometimes while making, never in a con.
7. Do you sell your old cosplays, or just keep it in a huge closet ?
I sell some Cosplays.
8. Who teached you to craft your cosplays ? Your family ? By reading books or watching youtube tutorials ?
Books, family and courses.
9. Which conventions are you going to this year ?
I have some scheduled cons here in Mexico.
10. What is your limit budget for a cosplay ?
That depends on many things.
11. Any future super secret cosplay project in mind ?
Yes but it remains secret xD !
12. What are you doing in "real" life for a living ?
I'm a university student.
13. You best souvenir from a convention ? And your worst ?
All the people who give me a smile is the best souvenir I have! I really don't have bad souvenirs.
14. Any advice for cosplay wannabees or beginners ?
All of you, just have a lot of fun!
15. Do you have limits ? Some cosplays you will never make (too sexy, too hard, too heavy...) ?
I only make cosplay of characters I really like.
Sa page facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DalinCosplay/
Sa page deviantart : http://dalincosplay.deviantart.com