December 30 2019
Voici maintenant l'interview de la charmante Lene Cosplay de Hollande ! Interview également réalisée en 2016 et restée dans les cartons depuis. Sorry...
1. For how long have you been in cosplay ?
I've been in the cosplay scene since 2008 !
2. Cosplay is a time consuming hobby. how long does it take to craft your costumes ?
Depens on which costume I do : some costumes I finished it in 3 days but I also have costumes that have taken months to complete.
3. Any other hobby or passion besides cosplaying ?
I have mutiple hobbies next to cosplaying, Tricking (I just love sports) Gaming, and a lot more !
4. What materials are you using for cosplay crafting, worbla ? Foam ? Can you talk about that ?
I mostly use worbla and foam because I still have a lot lying around, I really want to try out thibra though.
5. Do you have any favorite cosplayer ?
I don't really have a favorite cosplayer, at least not just one.
6. Did you hurt yourself while making a cosplay or in a convention ?
When making Janna it was the first time working with worbla I burned my arm on the heat gun !
7. Do you sell your old cosplays, or just keep it in a huge closet ?
I've sold some cosplays but I'm more of a hoarder. I love seeing my old costumes again.
8. Who teached you to craft your cosplays ? Your family ? By reading books or watching youtube tutorials ?
My first self made cosplay I made it together with my grandmother, after that a friend of mine teached me the basics, and even after that I went to a fashion school to learn more about it.
9. Which conventions are you going to this year ?
For Now it is Animecion, Abunaicon, Firstlook... but more will be added a long the way.
10. What is your limit budget for a cosplay ?
I really don't have a budget for cosplays, I just look what it will cost by forehand and plan everything when I will buy what.
11. Any future super secret cosplay project in mind ?
No not really I see from con to con what I will cosplay.
12. What are you doing in "real" life for a living ?
I've been designing bags.
13. You best experience from a convention ? And your worst ?
Best one is making new friends at every con ! Worst one would be my very first 3 days con : I was so nervous that I got really sick and I lost my voice but still wanted to be there so I stayed !
14. Any advice for cosplay wannabees or beginners ?
There are no wannabees in my opinion everyone can cosplay ! But my advice is : please don't start cosplaying the very hard big costume in the beginning and ask for people to make it for like 50 bucks, start with the easy costume to learn on your way, everybody has to start somewhere !
15. Do you have limits ? Some cosplays you will never make ?
I dont really know which cosplay I wouldnt do so I have to say I dont know ! Thank you for interviewing me and I hope you guys will have fun cosplaying !
Her facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Lenecosplay/